The ABR® Hall of Fame recognizes and celebrates the achievements of Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designees who have demonstrated outstanding service, skill, and professionalism in serving the needs of buyers.
To be considered for the ABR® Hall of Fame, nominees should exemplify the following:
- A proven commitment to the advancement of buyer representation and its practice.
- Exceptional buyer representation skills based on training, competency, and experience.
- Active participation in ABR® designation activities, other professional associations, and community organizations.
- Nominees must be current ABR® designees and members of NAR in good standing.
- The nomination process for the 2023 ABR® Hall of Fame is now closed.
Each inductee to the ABR® Hall of Fame receives:
- Presentation of their Hall of Fame credentials at the ABR®, GREEN, and SRES® Networking and Awards Reception at NAR NXT, The REALTOR® Experience
- Extensive press coverage in:
- REALTOR® Magazine
- RISMedia's Real Estate Magazine
- Today's Buyer's Rep
- TBR HotSheet
- Peer recognition
- ABR® website prominence