ABR® “Refer a Colleague” Official Rules
To be eligible to win a prize in the Center for REALTOR® Development ("Sponsor") “Refer a Colleague” Sweepstakes, please follow these rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter, complete the referral form (including your name, email address, and phone number, and the referred person’s name and email address) and submit it electronically using the link provided in connection with the referral form. For each referred person who registers for the ABR® Live Virtual Course on June 7-8, 2022, you will receive one entry into the drawing. Completion of the referral form is optional. You may also enter without completing the referral form by mailing your name, email address, and complete mailing address and phone number before the deadline to: Center for REALTOR® Development, 2022 Refer A Colleague Entry, 430 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. To be eligible, the entry must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT, June 3, 2022. Enter as often as you wish, but each entry must be mailed separately in a stamped envelope. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes begins on May 10, 2022, and all entries must be received by June 3, 2022.
2. On or about June 7, 2022, a winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. There will be one random drawing and one (1) prize will be awarded. One (1) winner will receive a $100.00 Visa gift card. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. Sweepstakes is open to current Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designees, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parent and their subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, promotion, and production agencies are not eligible. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
4. Sponsor not responsible for printing errors, late, lost, stolen, or misdirected mail or entries. No transfer or assignments of prizes allowed, except by Sponsor for reason of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Winners will be notified by telephone, mail and/or email. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and hometown for purpose of advertising, promotion, and publicity without further compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
5. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters concerning the sweepstakes. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. For the name of the winner, available after June 4, 2022, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to the Center for REALTOR® Development, 2022 Refer a Colleague Winner, 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611.